Become a SPEED-IX Partner
The SPEED-IX is based on Members and Partners. A Partner is part of the SPEED-IX and is able to sell or offer (for free) his additional services on his part of the SPEED-IX.
Terms to become Partner are:
- You are the owner of a network or datacenter.
- You will monitor and maintain your network infrastructure part of the SPEED-IX.
- You will create a SPEED-IX PoP by using your own dark fibers or waves to an existing SPEED-IX PoP.
- You are willing to connect your network to the SPEED-IX and offer free 10G peering port with a 1G layer 2 VLAN to a Member.
- You have a own NOC support desk what is able to assist Members.
- You will respect the SPEED-IX PoP location where other Partners already are located.
- You are willing to use new hardware what will only be used for the SPEED-IX.
- You will allow other Partners to sell their services in your datacenter and/or network.
- You place the “SPEED-IX Official partner PoP” logo on your company website.
- You are willing to sell extra services to Members on top of the free 10G peering port and 1G VLAN per Member.
To apply membership you can contact email@example.com